Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
sorry for both the really late reply and the abrupt ending. PM me if you want me to change anything! also, i'm gonna archive this soon :D

The lithe girl raised an eyebrow as she took the time to listen to what the reddish-hued male had to say. "Perhaps you have, though you might want to take on a different approach the next time to avoid misunderstandings and confusion, as we consider surrounding land the land we hunt on."

The graphite-silvery beauty did not know what the male's intentions were once he steered the conversation away to another topic. Crëyr was slightly wary, yes, only when she felt like she had to be like that. From what the girl's thoughts and assumptions were, he either wanted to stop talking about the "incident" or he actually was curious to know about her residence in the pack.

"I have been here a couple of weeks or so," She murmured. "I can see that you plan to join this pack, and you seem to be a possible recruit." Her eyes flickered again to the rabbit carcasses as she felt slight laughter bubble up in her throat. Suppressing it down, Crëyr smiled. "It will happen. Possibly. Maybe I shall call for Shadow."
Messages In This Thread
Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 21, 2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 21, 2014, 04:10 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 21, 2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 21, 2014, 05:13 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 21, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 22, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 22, 2014, 07:19 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - September 24, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - September 24, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Crëyr - October 13, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Tanets so smert'yu. 《Dance with Death》 - by Vector - November 06, 2014, 08:25 AM