Duskfire Glacier Joining Thread
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Malachi felt a stir of uncertainty as he listened to the saddled woman speak. Her words confirmed she did not come with news on Njal or Lárus, but her business at the border prompted him to focus his distracted thoughts on her request for sanctuary. He noticed now the scars that laced her body, and felt a troubled stir. Clearly, life had not been kind to this she-wolf, and he hoped whoever had maimed her did not travel close behind, both for her sake and the pack's. She desired to heal and rest, but he did not know if they could offer that.

He glanced over his shoulder momentarily before turning his gaze back on the saddled woman. His ear canted back and he yearned for the presence of another member to join him here - Danica, or Týrr - one who knew the customs of these lands better than himself. But instead he found himself alone with the foreign woman, and had to decide for himself the appropriate way to respond to her words. "I do not stand as one who can accept members here, but I will wait with you until my Alpha comes. She shouldn't be long." He paused and shuffled his thoughts before lifting his voice again. He kept his gaze steady, unwilling to let it waver before the stranger, but felt his head instinctively tilt as a question formed on his lips. "Where do you intend to go once you have regained your strength?" He had been a drifter before finding Tuwawi, keen to keep moving until his paw pads wore thin, and wondered if this wolf was the same. He had given that life up for what he had found here, and he did not regret it, heartache and all.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 09, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 10, 2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 11, 2014, 07:53 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 13, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 13, 2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 14, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 15, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 19, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 19, 2014, 12:00 PM