Stavanger Bay It's the truth of the game
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Ragnar figured, someday, when Gunnar was older they could revisit the topic of women and then, perhaps, Gunnar would understand. Or maybe he wouldn't. Perhaps his son would be smarter than him and pick a woman who didn't have quite the fiery spirit of Thistle. Nerian didn't exactly do what she was told, either, but she was more willing to obey him than Thistle was. Whether that was a good thing or not Ragnar had yet to entirely deduce. Gunnar seemed willing to comply to Ragnar's inquiry, and though the scarred Scandinavian truly hated to put so much pressure on the shoulders of his young son he knew that he could trust him. It wasn't something he could ask Verrine since the Ostrega man had his own family to take care of without needing the extra burden of keeping an eye upon the Lodbrok clan as well. Ragnar would have entrusted it to Ein as well but something held him back, perhaps it was Ein's own hermit like behaviors as of late, not unlike the behaviors of Nerian and Gyda. “I know it is a lot to ask,” Ragnar drew in a deep breath, eyes of caribbean ice apologetic. “But I want you to promise me that if something were to happen to me on this trip that you'll take care of your mother. That you'll protect the family.” It was a very heavy burden to place on the shoulders of a child but he had to make sure that someone would look out for them if the worst came to pass. Even if that someone was his second born, still a child himself, son.

Messages In This Thread
It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 08, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 09, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 11, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 12, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 13, 2014, 12:19 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 14, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 15, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 23, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Ragnar - October 31, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: It's the truth of the game - by Gunnar - October 31, 2014, 10:13 AM