Redhawk Caldera I turned my face to the highway.
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java

Since beginning his travels those many days ago, Amon had learned of various lifestyles - many of which were different from what he grew up with - and over time he had come to appreciate the differences. It was mirth that filled him now, as Fox swiftly deliberated over his assets and came to a conclusion, and Amon gave her a sharp nod of the head. Stooping so low as to nudge her chin seemed a bit too... Ritualistic. And probably hard on his joints (not that he'd admit it); so he didn't bother with such nuance. A smile lit up his features instead which didn't exactly fit the old-timer.

Hm, I didn't hear many voices when I picked up on your call. It should be easy enough to find them. With that said - and his body growing tired from the stagnation - Amon began to mentally plot a course which would take him closer to the caldera. Is there anyone in particular I should meet first? Your Peregrine, perhaps? That would make the most sense. But maybe the young man was too busy for a private meet-and-greet. Before Fox could answer, Amon came to his own conclusion. Ah, no matter. I'll find someone eventually.

As he began to stride beyond Fox's position, he paused and gave another nod; this one however, became more like a bow. The hunch of his shoulders was made quite apparent by the movement, and Amon briefly resembled some kind of bear. Thank you, miss Fox.

Messages In This Thread
I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 13, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by RIP Fox - October 14, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: I turned my face to the highway. - by Amon - October 14, 2014, 05:06 PM