Duck Lake follow that star and on toward the morning
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
One more from you and they're headed off to their happily ever after! :) <3

Although she'd used the words run away, Bones was an honorable critter. Once it was decided that she and Ira were on the same page, she smiled and licked his cheek, then swung away from him abruptly. Facing the creek, she threw her head back into the air and announced, "Ira and I will be explorin' the seven seas! Good luck and farewell to ye!"

Her heart skipped a beat when she faced her companion once more. "Aye, let's have a Hex and a Voodoo," Bones replied, touching her nose to his pale cheekbone. She took a steadying breath, smiled and added, "Follow that star and on toward the morning then?"

Falling into step with Ira, Bones began to lope around Duck Lake, pewter muzzle and alabaster toes pointed toward the uncharted wilderness beyond. She left a piece of her heart in Swiftcurrent Creek, yet the larger part of it beat like a wild drum in her chest, presumably in rhythm with Ira's. The young lovers soon disappeared into the distance, toward a hopefully better and brighter future together.
Messages In This Thread
follow that star and on toward the morning - by Bones - September 24, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: our future days - by Ira Nox - September 25, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: our future days - by Bones - September 25, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: follow that star and on toward the morning - by Bones - October 02, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: follow that star and on toward the morning - by Bones - October 04, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: follow that star and on toward the morning - by Bones - October 14, 2014, 07:57 PM