Blacktail Deer Plateau Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting)
<font size=1>Still I'm pinned under the weight<br>Of what I believed would keep me safe</font>
80 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Edited with a third paragraph. Hope that's alright!

Kaihra felt a wash of relief at Dante's reassurance of their security as a pack - and a glimmer of surprise at his claim to leadership. She had come into the pack at a time when Blue Willow still stood as Alpha among them, and Kaihra had expected her to take up the role again. She understood Blue's reasoning, but hoped the ebony queen did not make a mistake in surrendering her role to Dante, as she did when she gave it up to Fox.

But Dante was not like Fox. He had proven himself a loyal member to the Plateau, as both a subordinate and as a Beta, and his rise to leadership came entirely from his own hard work to preserve their pack. Though Kaihra did not know him well, and did not know if she could trust him, a wolf had told her once that trust would only come in time. The dark woman passed her golden gaze around the clearing once and saw the approval that passed between her packmates. Though silent, their actions spoke loudly enough for Kaihra to understand their acceptance of Dante as their new leader. Assurance stirred in her heart. She still did not trust herself, but she bowed her head to the silver man regardless, willing to give him a chance.

But there was a question on Kaihra's mind, and this time she would not keep silent. She lifted her head, but kept her eyes steadily averted from Dante's gaze. "And what of Peregrine's pack? Should we consider them our sister?" The term felt strange on her tongue, but she knew of no other word than that which Peregrine had used himself to describe the relationship he desired to bud between their packs. Uncertain she was in the right to raise the question, the dark woman ducked her head and waited for Dante's response.
[size=x-small]
So show me where by armor ends,
Show me where my skin begins.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Dante RIP - October 05, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Saēna - October 05, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Blue Willow - October 06, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Kaihra - October 06, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Amelie - October 07, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Osprey - October 08, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Finn - October 08, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Dante RIP - October 10, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Osprey - October 13, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Saēna - October 13, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Kaihra - October 15, 2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Dante RIP - October 16, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Osprey - October 17, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Blue Willow - October 18, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Saēna - October 19, 2014, 01:05 PM