IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Luka requested to see the pack Alpha, which would have confused the agouti male if he had not known the other before him. Scimitar’s scent was deeply etched in to the borders of the pack – dominant by far, but Luka likely would have linked this to Scimitar’s constant guarding of pack borders.

Canting his muzzle, he gave a light nod to the dark wolf. Under any other circumstance, he would have teased the swarthy male more for the mistake – but as it was, he did not want to have his companion question his placement. “Seeing as I lead these lands, I guess I can accept the skills you offer,” he rumbled with a small smile, his nose tilting to bump Luka to the cheek in affection. Having his best friend by his side once more seemed to ease his recent heartache at being seemingly dumped by Bazi, and he realized now he was truly ready to move forward.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 15, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 15, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 20, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 21, 2014, 11:14 AM