Duskfire Glacier I will fall to the ground
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
He stopped at a respectable distance from the glacier. The scent of wolves was now unmistakable, but if one could draw a line around the claim, they would find him well outside it. Capricorn was no fool; even if he'd dared to draw closer, his instincts would eventually stop him. It was not the wolf's way to risk injury to itself for anything but noble or necessary reasons.

At length, he was found by a patrolling member of the pack. The female was of average stature, with a coat of white gold. Shots of brown streaked along her dorsal side. Her tone was brusque, but Capricorn couldn't blame her for that. A patrolling wolf must look intimidating to be taken seriously, and Danica was playing the part very well. He himself surely looked ridiculous when patrolling but, as he was a wolf whose only exposure was Montem Aquilonem, it was never brought into question. Even if someone did laugh, he could do just as much damage as any full-height wolf.

"Greetings," said Capricorn softly, beaming up at Danica and none the wiser that she thought he was sad. "I was just admiring. Your home is mighty impressive." With a grin he seated himself comfortably (for you see, he wasn't close enough to cause discomfort by doing so), and said, "I'm Capricorn, by the way. Capricorn de Septentrio."
Messages In This Thread
I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 13, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by Danica RIP - October 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 15, 2014, 08:44 AM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by Danica RIP - October 19, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 19, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by Danica RIP - October 20, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 24, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by Danica RIP - October 29, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - November 11, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by Danica RIP - November 20, 2014, 11:35 PM