Northstar Vale amal jadid
3 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Rising from beyond, where the dust became green and resplendent with life, there was a hulking mass. It was larger than Samir at least four-fold, perhaps greater! A giant, and it only grew as it took notice of him! He saw, and he shrank; there were heavy lines worked across that body and that face, that ghoulish face, was impossible to look at.

At once the mongrel's chin hit the dirt again. This time it was not by accident, but with the forceful clip of someone accustomed to grovelling. The smack of his jaw against the dirt would've made him wince if he was not so used to it!

I fell, I fell! I'm sorry, he spouted. Samir had experienced far worse before, and this was a mere tumble, but he played it up all the same. It was rare not to be set-upon by teeth! Rarer still that he should find himself a haven when he so desperately needed one - and he would not let this chance pass him up.

Raiyiys, what must a man do for a bite to eat? For a drop of water? The wolf splayed down low and spread out his legs as if he could not use them, and lay prone on his belly, in a pose often referred to as a sploot (or a starfish).
Messages In This Thread
amal jadid - by Samir - March 22, 2023, 11:04 AM
RE: amal jadid - by Reyson - March 23, 2023, 06:38 AM
RE: amal jadid - by Samir - March 24, 2023, 01:41 AM
RE: amal jadid - by Reyson - March 24, 2023, 06:45 AM
RE: amal jadid - by Samir - March 24, 2023, 07:35 PM
RE: amal jadid - by Reyson - March 25, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: amal jadid - by Arsenio - April 06, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: amal jadid - by Reyson - April 06, 2023, 06:47 PM