Stavanger Bay Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining>
14 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Hey!! :D I missed you guys.
The salted wind brought forth a new scent to the ebony wolf's nose. It was the scent of a male, obviously the alpha for his scent was the strongest along the borders. Soon enough the wind carried the beast in front of him. His snowy pelt contrasted against his eyes which were a soul shaking blue. The pale wolf in front of him was intimidating. The scent of his pack, and other smells Krikor couldn't place, gave the male an air of authority.

The stranger's voice carried strongly through the chilling air. "You called?" The snowy pelted wolf inquired. Krikor let the silence between the two males grow before stepping in with a reply. "I am looking for a new home. I was wandering near the beach and noticed your pack's scent and I came to inquire about membership opportunities." The swarthy male spoke in a tone that wasn't threatening. Krikor lowered his stance and his ears in respect for the male. To get what he wanted the ebony wolf would have to be submissive and get this wolf to trust him. Krikor hoped this display of submission would win the alpha over just a tiny bit.
Messages In This Thread
Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 14, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 15, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 15, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 16, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 16, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 17, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 18, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 19, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 20, 2014, 07:12 AM