Noctisardor Bypass I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
The now bigger girl had trouble wriggling her way out of her rose bush nest, the foliage now too small for her quickly growing frame. She had been modifying it a bit, her determination and relentless desire to keep her beautiful smelling home, but was sharply inturrupted by the howl that Pulled her, and it Pulled her strongly. The snow white no longer knew what she was supposed to be doing, but answering the Call of her Alpha.

Abandoning the bush, the husky girl swiveled with ease on a heel, and departed, having her thickly coiled legs scamble for purchase against the soft grounds of the Bypass. She soon arrived, and the curious girl was almost swamped by the unfamiliar smells of the unknown lupines siddled in the clearing. Yet, the little beauty only offered them a soft smile, not having a clue what to say ro the other members of NB.

She sat by herself on the fringes of the meet, beside the sun touched bella lupita, Paar. Sending a swift and excited tail wag, and lick to her still tall arm, Leila sat back, awaiting the word of the Tall and Dark sterling, Shadow, the one who Called.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I cannot, by the progress of the stars · pack meeting - by Leila - October 15, 2014, 09:56 AM