Firestone Hot Springs i live for the applause
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: noooo problem!

Hawkeye sighed at the sudden burst of anger and the run away from Jinx. Respect... if only she knew the truth the black female thought to herself. She waited until Jinx was from her sight and then moved herself so she faced the plateau. Sighing once more, she moved her large form forward lazily, stopping to drink at the river before crossing the chilly waters.

After trekking her way across, she stopped once more at the foot of the cliff. The midnight wolf thought about the day's discovery. Sos himself had gifted her with her eyesight. It had always been a wonder as to how she could see so well, from herself to everyone else in her family. And her eyesight had only come after the fall. It was a gift from Sos, but she had to sacrifice her hearing in order for it to come. She was just a pup when she lost her hearing, though, and was used to it by now, even if it still got on her nerves sometimes that she could not hear when others howled for her attention; but, Sos was always there to help her out. He had let her know when Ahklut came to her lands, and whenever Pied needed her, He whispered into her ear with that voice of his.

The voice. It was... dark. It had always held a certain darkness to it. It had malice that clung to every word, but Hawkeye never thought badly of Him, for He was always kind to her. The slight rasp gave her an odd comfort, and she found herself missing Him when He left her.

Hawkeye looked upward to the vast sky, then climbed her way up the slope. She had work to do. A shrine to build. Sacrifices to make.
Messages In This Thread
i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 02:21 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 18, 2013, 02:36 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 03:35 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 18, 2013, 03:58 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 18, 2013, 04:53 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 10:22 AM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 19, 2013, 12:01 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 01:55 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Jinx - December 19, 2013, 02:26 PM
RE: i live for the applause - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 02:42 PM