Big Salmon Lake some people want it all
<i><span title="my sun and stars">Shekh Ma Shieraki Anni</span></i>
22 Posts
Ooc — Ash
She could hear him panting, groaning, and otherwise showing his signs of pain behind her. She didn't stop or check on him. At this point, she didn't care how he felt. The pain he experienced was his to bear. At least she had escaped with her life and honor intact, something that she was reminded of when Kadezj's brother stepped between he and the khal, to save their skins from lining his den after their sure defeat.

Justice had not known Kadezj's plan, had not known what bloodfang truly meant. She had listened to his sweet talk and trusted him, an older, wiser wolf in these lands she didn't know, and trusted that she would be safe.

That was far from the truth.

Kadezj trotted up beside her and immediately Justice recoiled, her fangs exposed in an easy snarl. She didn't want to hurt him, but it would be easy now. He was injured and weak, a wolf not fit to bear the title he fought for, and she was glad to remind him of it. "Leave it, Kadezj. You are a liar and a traitor. What makes you think I would follow you still? Keep my word and give my honor to an honorless man?" Justice stopped mid-step and waited for him, sure his tongue would be laced with the sweetest poison. Now she was prepared for such things, however, and would not let him sway her without her own convictions.
Messages In This Thread
some people want it all - by Justice - October 14, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - October 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - October 15, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - October 16, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - October 16, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - October 21, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - October 24, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - November 07, 2014, 12:36 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - November 09, 2014, 11:32 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - November 14, 2014, 02:31 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - November 24, 2014, 10:59 AM