Redhawk Caldera don't you ever tame your demons -- always keep them on a leash
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I am legit enjoying this thread. :)

The corners of Fox's lips tugged upward slightly, though she did not laugh or chuckle at the stranger's jest. “I never said I’d be the one to kill the offender,” Fox replied darkly. She had a rather strong feeling that if Peregrine knew who the hypothetical assailant was, he would rip them to shreds in a matter of moments. If he did not, he would find out. Fox knew that she would do the same for him. They were bound by nature, and to see harm come to her mate intentionally would have driven her into a murderous rage. Nothing would be able to stop her until she had killed the one who had harmed her beloved.

“Rest is for the wicked,” Fox replied, then considered for a moment that she could quite easily be considered wicked by Peregrine's children, “And resting has never been my cup of tea. Besides, I have a pack to protect from those who linger near.” And while this particular stranger was doing nothing to hint that she would befell harm to the caldera, Fox had learned not to be too careful. She was close enough to catch Fox's attention, so Fox paid attention.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)