Gilded Bay everything i've ever let go of
52 Posts
Ooc — Kan
Away
...can you hear me.

canyouhearmecanyouhearmecanyouhearme. 

a litany. the swirling was replaced with the echo, an effect that she squeezed her eyes against as nausea rolled through her. 

"are you even listening to me?!" 

a small jerk of her frame, as if wounded by some invisible slap. and then it was gone, whatever had resurfaced lost to the waves.

the sounds should have meant something to her. the moonbeam should have jerked away at the sudden touch. as it was, she could barely stay on her paws. 

a particularly violent quiver shook through her, a whisper of breath escaping her lungs as she was shouldered over him. she felt the huff that sighed through him and could manage no noise to apologize. only a soft gasp, wordless even as the ghost tried uselessly to shape the words of a language that shouldn't need remembering. 

she might've lost consciousness for the next thing the she-wolf knew, she was deposited upon another rock -- flopping gently against it like a fish. 

there was a second of clarity in her eyes as she struggled to find the line where Andr's jaw cut against the field of blue above. 

iaghe stretched her neck the tiniest bit, reaching for him in an uncharacteristic move. her ivory-splotched nose touched the ruff of his neck in a deferential, grateful manner. 

and then she sagged into the cold embrace of the stone and allowed the darkness to take her once more.
"i can't come out. if i do, i'll go mad again" -- Snitter, The Plague Dogs
Messages In This Thread
everything i've ever let go of - by Iaghe - April 03, 2023, 09:41 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Andr - April 04, 2023, 07:31 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Iaghe - April 04, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Andr - April 05, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Iaghe - April 05, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Andr - April 07, 2023, 06:58 PM