Whitefish River frater meus, you're beautifully made
30 Posts
Ooc — Free
She let a gentle look settle her features and settled down to a sitting position with her tail wrapped around her paws. The ache in them had dissipated with her earlier walk into the river, and it made the sitting a more comfortable option rather than standing. She had a deep understanding of just how important those around one could become. Creed couldn't help to empathize with the stranger despite how vague he was.

You are no bother. Excuse me. I forgot to introduce myself, but I am Creed. Drinking is not quite a busying task. I will be sure to let this wolf know he is being sought if I ever happen upon him. She spoke genuinely. Always the helpful soul, but she did have a question of her own.

If it is not too much of a bother, would you mind me asking what packs reside close to here? So that I might avoid them on my future journeys. Creed had limited knowledge of what surrounded her, and while she could smell pack borders, she hoped someone who was a native could help her with the names of them. Perhaps who to avoid.
Messages In This Thread
frater meus, you're beautifully made - by Aquillius - April 04, 2023, 07:45 PM
RE: frater meus, you're beautifully made - by Creed - April 05, 2023, 02:14 AM
RE: frater meus, you're beautifully made - by Aquillius - April 05, 2023, 09:27 AM
RE: frater meus, you're beautifully made - by Creed - April 05, 2023, 12:06 PM
RE: frater meus, you're beautifully made - by Aquillius - April 06, 2023, 06:44 PM
RE: frater meus, you're beautifully made - by Creed - April 07, 2023, 06:15 PM
RE: frater meus, you're beautifully made - by Aquillius - April 07, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: frater meus, you're beautifully made - by Creed - April 07, 2023, 10:57 PM
RE: frater meus, you're beautifully made - by Aquillius - April 08, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: frater meus, you're beautifully made - by Creed - April 11, 2023, 03:57 PM
RE: frater meus, you're beautifully made - by Aquillius - April 15, 2023, 07:34 AM