Blacktail Deer Plateau sincerely in light
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
This'll be my last post. Please let me know if the minor assumption toward the end is a bother, Sophie. :3

It quickly became clear that this would be a meeting between Alphas and that Pied need not linger. Although she would've liked to hang around and learn about Akhlut and his pack, she was sure Hawkeye would share the information with her later. For now, her dark companion didn't seem to pay her any mind, so the Delta took that to mean she should make herself scarce.

"I'll leave you two to talk," she said during a break in the conversation. "It was nice meeting you, Akhlut. I'll see you later, Hawkeye," Pied said, nodding to the former and nudging the latter beneath her chin. Hawkeye nuzzled her in return before she quickly spun and began to head back toward the path leading up to the greater plateau.

The wind pressed at her back as she began to climb, halting her. Pied swung around and, without even thinking as to whether she might be speaking over them, she asked suddenly, "Akhlut, do you have a wolf named Jinx in your ranks?" It was his scent. It had just blown right into her nose and it brought to mind an image of Jinx lifting her tail and waving it specifically to wave her pack scent around. The two were the same and Pied paused, awaiting confirmation, before thanking Akhlut for the information and shuffling up the slope and out of view.
Messages In This Thread
sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 15, 2013, 12:23 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 15, 2013, 08:09 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 17, 2013, 12:45 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 07:23 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 18, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 10:08 AM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 19, 2013, 08:12 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 19, 2013, 08:56 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 23, 2013, 10:26 AM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 23, 2013, 08:44 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 10:04 AM