Sheepeater Cliff hi i'm juno and this is jackass
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

After the great spectacle she had just put up, Juno bent her knees to bow her head slightly --fighting the urge to cringe as she did so. It was only natural for the rust colored girl to shrug off things like this with a poorly timed joke or a goofy grin -- for some reason she did not allow herself to evaluate the gravity of the situation; unlike her body which had been tossed and pulled by gravity as she had darted from the goat's grasp.

The juvenile screamed a question which was answered with a simple bob of her head. Though she was not sure she'd be able to walk all the way, there was no power to stop her.Very, very slowly Juno began to hobble down the slopes of the mountain, her face contorting into a pained frown as she advanced. Suddenly, as she raised her eyes from the path and onto her waiting companion she noticed there was now another wolf beside her. It was identical, save for the emerald eyes.

Inmidiately, the rust girl's face lighted up into a greeting smile, which only widened when the female offered a helping hand. "Hey there! Um my side hurts like I've been trampled." she barked, while giving a little huff -- it was quite ironical she had gotten all battered up while trying to avoid exactly that.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 08, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 09, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 11, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 11, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 12, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Junior - October 29, 2014, 10:19 AM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - October 29, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Juno - November 18, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: hi i'm juno and this is jackass - by Blue Willow - November 20, 2014, 04:38 PM