Stavanger Bay The poison in my soul
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css"> r3 {color:#8c5f2e; font-size: 10px;} .r3box {background-color: #100b08; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/w4ULLAJ.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border: 1px solid #261615;} .r3text {margin: auto; width: 380px; color:#53342c; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 740px; margin-top: 20px;}</style>

Ragnar wasted no time falling back into his daily routines, continuing them as if he had not been away from the Bay for two weeks. Though Ragnar himself felt no different, Stavanger Bay, however was. Julooke was gone, as was Nerian and Gyda. Though Ragnar had been decided on that he intended to end their mateship — after all it seemed she had no desire to give him what he wanted from her, and her seclusion from him gave the scarred Scandinavian the distinct feeling that she wanted nothing to do with him period. He had loved her but she was not his true love and so, like the others, his interest in her had waned until he was left facing what was left. The end. The conclusion. The options that he was willing to give and from there she could choose. Except, Nerian had taken herself out of the equation before he could even approach her about it. Ragnar wasn't sure when she had left, but garnered that it was something shortly after he had, though she had not sought him out. Nor had she spoken of it to him when he had bid her goodbye before embarking upon his Outrider mission.

The Bay was falling apart, the absence of his daughter, and the mother of four newborns hitting him like a lightning strike against his skin where it lingered shocking him at every turn, but on the same hand it was also working to mend itself. Wolves were approaching their borders seeking homes. In the early wake of destruction the ashes were rebuilding what had been stolen away.

Ragnar did not consider his Outrider mission anymore, had ceased all plans since it was moot for the moment. Why seek vengeance when the one he desired to protect was no longer around? Thus, the Viking disregarded the information and focused on what, to him, was priority. He had much to discuss with Thistle but first he needed to sort out the rubble of his crumbling love life, and prayed to the All Father that he hadn't disgusted Thistle enough to consider leaving him too, though if she did leave him, like Nerian, she would not be welcomed back. He had no mercy, and no second chances for wolves that betrayed him. What was done, was done and there was no fixing it. Ragnar didn't fancy grudges but he couldn't let himself be walked over like a posh rug, either. He wasn't a posh rug. He was a hot blooded creature that would rather maim and kill then be stepped all over. It was with determination that he sought Thistle out and when he found her he let out a low chuff to announce his presence to her.

“We have much to discuss, you and I,” The stoic Jarl greeted her, knowing that a lot of their conversation would be between an Alpha pair but also a husband and wife.

Messages In This Thread
The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 16, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 17, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 21, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 21, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 23, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 25, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 25, 2014, 11:50 AM