Stavanger Bay The poison in my soul
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ragnar had not said much to her since he had been back. She wasn't even sure where they stood as mates at the moment. She wondered if he would blame her for the disappearance of Nerian. If he would tell her to leave unless she found his priestess. A part of her both dreaded and couldn't wait to speak with him. It was a strange feeling, and she found often there were butterflies of discomfort when she thought of it. On top of all these feelings was the distinct feeling of failure for herself as a mother. Ein pretty much probably hated her, Gyda was gone. She did not deny that it was probably because of her telling her, that Ragnar was not her biological father. She sighed and lowered her head as she walked, the weight of the world seeming to rest on her tawny shoulders.

She thought of her friend Julooke, of Julooke being gone and leaving behind 4 newborn babes. What had possessed her to just leave like that? Luckily the pups would be able to eat regurgitated meat, so it wasn't so bad. But still what on earth had Julooke been thinking. It both worried Thistle and made her angry.

Thistle had no plans to leave her husband. Though to say she hadn't thought about it, well that would be a lie. And a dark part of her both wanted to hate him, and love him. She could not however do such a thing, so she had forgiven him. Besides that she had agreed to the liason between he and his precious priestess, so she in hind sight had no one to blame but herself for her own jealous and angry feelings. She should have said no from the get go, but that was neither here nor there.

Thistle looked at her husband and her maw curved upwards into a smile and she lifted a brow. There is no hello my love I missed you? How are you today Thistle? What are you doing Thistle? Just we need to talk you and I? She merely jested at him, but she nodded. I tease we do need to speak.
Messages In This Thread
The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 16, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 17, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 21, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 21, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 23, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 25, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 25, 2014, 11:50 AM