Stavanger Bay pump your veins with gushing gold
408 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry about the delay. Work sucks.

A name tumbled out through the information that she gave, but it didn't mean anything to Echelon. And as it were, it sounded like the attack had happened much longer ago than any recent event. It was enough to calm her paranoia about some lurking beast in the bushes, but it did not douse the embers of its fire entirely. She decided to be more careful all the same, and came to a decision in the process of the matron's speech.

“I see.” Her statement was flat, the evidence of her thinking was brought forward. Echelon gave the path behind her a once over, only turning herself in that direction slightly as she brought her gaze back to Thistle. “Well, I won't trouble you any further. I've decided I'll come back the way I came. It's safer.” She took a couple of tentative steps in that direction, only lingering for a dismissal that would deem she would not be suddenly chased. Though that seemed unlikely as well, for the alpha female had been nothing but kind towards her.
Messages In This Thread
pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 02, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 02, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 03, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 06, 2014, 01:47 AM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Thistle Cloud - October 06, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: pump your veins with gushing gold - by Echelon - October 16, 2014, 09:31 PM