Redhawk Caldera style of eye
<font style="color: red; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 9px;">Warning</font> <br> <font style="color: black; font-family: Verdana; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 11px;">Snowl has a very profane mouth—please read his posts <i>at your own risk</i>.</font>
19 Posts
Ooc — Van
"Really? And that was the incredibly downplayed version," he smirked lightly, though the memories that had been brought to the forefront of his mind weakened the expression considerably. She asked about his sisters, none of whom (except his own littermates) he'd actually had the chance to have met before he was coherent. Some of them had visited at his birth, but he didn't remember this of course, and Tricasse had often promised that when he was old enough, he'd take Snowl to meet them all.

He opened his mouth to respond, but suddenly Junior dipped from the corner of his eye, stumbling as her foot became trapped in a thick crack in the earth. He paused and leaned slightly to help her, but she wriggled her own paw free, and he stood back to watch her. "Yeah, being a loner sucks. I miss my mom, as lame as it is to admit. But whatever," he gave a dismissing shrug. "Is your Aunt Willow a medic?" The extent of his knowledge for treating wounds was the use of his tongue, which he graciously offered. "I could massage your paw with my tongue if it hurts...?"

He waited for her to accept or decline before answering the question posed beforehand. "Yeah though, that was a serious number. My pops made sure I know all of their names and in order from oldest to youngest. Me and my litter-sisses are the youngest of them all though."
Messages In This Thread
style of eye - by Junior - October 03, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 03, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 03, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 03, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 04, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 08:00 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 04, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 04, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 04, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: style of eye - by Snowl - October 06, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: style of eye - by Junior - October 06, 2014, 12:37 PM