Stavanger Bay The poison in my soul
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]I think she might speak sharp, but then just shrink up inside herself. She's tired of fighting and she already feels pretty crappy.[/size]

Thistle had only been teasing, she did not expect him to want to be all lovey right away. She knew there was other stuff to take care of first, but she had only been teasing. She tilted her head at him and laid her ears to her skull as he began to speak.

Her eyes flashed fire at him, but she stayed her tongue. Only one thing passed her lips, and it was cruel, but she supposed it was justly deserved. It hurts doesn't it Ragnar to have a piece of your heart broken. She then left it go, not saying anything else about anything. Perhaps he was right she shouldn't blame herself, but she did. She always would. Perhaps that is so, but I could have been nicer to her from the beginning. Maybe I was not nice enough, for my former selfish behavior. Maybe she did not wish to share? That is all she said about Nerian and leaving, she was torn about the priestess both missing her and exultant in her joy that she was gone. It was a terrible feeling and one that left her feeling tired and dirty and cruel. As for Honesty Ragnar I do not even think she was honest with herself. It was clear she did not want children, but I had hoped perhaps it was just a fear that she would get over for your sake. She bit her tongue then, realizing she should probably stop talking, she may very well make it worse.

Thistle stared at her husband, Ragnar if she comes back I do not see her calling for me. She will call for you and then you can do what you wish chase her away or kill her, but if you kill her please don't tell me you did. Thistle shuffled her feet as the talk turned to Julooke, and a soft whine escaped her small maw. I will miss her most of all. Julooke had been her friend, she had loved her as a sister. In a way she had loved Nerian too, but she was closer with Julooke than her sister wife, it was a shame really. But there it was and she could do nothing about it. As a mother I do not know if I can agree with that Ragnar, I am not saying that if that is what you wish that I will not enforce it. I just don't know if I'll be able to be the one to tell her from the get go, if she should come back. She sniffed and tightened her ears to her skull and looked down.

She was a beaten woman at this point, unsure what to do and where she stood with her friend, her husband and her children. She had no fight left at the moment, no real sass. She tried to rise to the occasion, tried to find a little spark to turn into an inferno, but she found she couldn't. There was no anger there at him, or Nerian or Julooke, it was just quiet acceptance of it all. Of the pain and the heartache, the abandonment and the betrayal.
Messages In This Thread
The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 16, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 17, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 21, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 21, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 23, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 25, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 25, 2014, 11:50 AM