Duskfire Glacier Down into the crypts
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@Stranger Maybe I could coax you into a thread? I know you wanted on a ways back with one of my characters!

The glacier was quiet. It came as a surprise to Capricorn, who had assumed from its majesty and the beauty at its helm that this pack would be full of talented individuals. Surprisingly, days passed where Capricorn patrolled the glacier's perimeter without encountering a soul, and on those days he retired to bed with a vague awareness of his lonesomeness. He had no doubt the splendid glacier would prove a worthy home to him, but Capricorn was a liar if ever he said he didn't wonder at their solitary collective nature.

He was padding around the lower edge of the glacier's western side. Even from this short height, the squat male could see the glint of cold, weak sunlight off the distant edge of the ocean. Somewhere down there was a collection of steep clifs, easily discernible as a sharp break in the landscape. He resolved to go there someday and check them out but presently resumed his patrol. He squatted to squirt urine at the base of a tree—he was not yet confident enough in his place in the pack to lift his legs and bait those who disagreed with the dominance it conveyed, although nobody was around to see if he did. Capricorn was all about proper behaviour, after all.
Messages In This Thread
Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 17, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 26, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 26, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 27, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 29, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - November 11, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - November 16, 2014, 08:47 PM