Blacktail Deer Plateau riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony

"i knew when i was young that i found beauty in both men and women, but i could not tell you when, or how. it simply ... was," lasher answered, a demure curve appearing on his lips. to junior's stance on men, he flicked a curious ear — despite her worldly tone and experienced attitude, the girl was still quite young. "and how do you know you like males?" he purred playfully, his sorrow pushed down by curiosity.

"you may like females later. when the body changes, when it becomes capable of childbearing, new feelings may arise. your mind will also change. it happens to us all," he explained, expecting that the willow or peregrine had discussed this topic more in depth with the plateau juveniles.

<style type="text/css">.lasher1 {width: 380px; background-image:url('http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kiba_in_paradise/lasher1.png'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#e4ebf6; border:1px solid #9f95b5; padding-top:200px; margin:auto; }.lasher2 {color:#9f95b5; font-family:georgia; width:370px; border-top:none; margin:auto; border-bottom:none;}.lasher2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}.lasher2 b {color:#6e8bbc; font-weight:normal; text-shadow:0px 0px 0px #000000;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
RE: riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood - by Lasher - October 17, 2014, 09:37 PM