The Sunspire You Don't Know The Pain I Feel
24 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Vystra leaned in with anticipation as this wolf tried out her name... to the point that if she leaned in any farther she likely would have toppled over. The stark female mouthed her name as they did. By the movement of their lips, it looked like they got it! She bounded in a circle with unadulterated glee at the fact that she was successfully communicating with this fellow. She was actually doing it!

Ah, but here came the hard part. Her victory dance abruptly came to a stop once Vys realized she still had work to do. Of course, who was this stranger? Surely they had a name as well, and she was determined to learn it out of respect and overall interest. Ah, he too placed his paw on his chest after mouthing... what was it again? Her lips hesitated to part, but the woman knew she owed it to them to try, no matter how dumb she sounded. 

She approached the base of the cliff. Light weight was placed onto her hind legs as smallish forepaws reached up to rest on the side of their rocky throne, her neck craning so that she was mere feet away from them. First came that awful attempt at a 'W' sound, which sounded more like a garbled wah. Regardless, she battled through the rest of the syllables with valiant effort. With her eyes tightly closed, Vystra focused on the shapes their mouth had moved and just kinda forced her voice out at the same time. In the end, she got "Wigan".
Vystra is a deaf and mostly non-verbal character.
Messages In This Thread
You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 08, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 09, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 12:36 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 11, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 13, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 15, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 20, 2023, 01:36 PM