Blacktail Deer Plateau sincerely in light
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: I feel like it's kindof awkward with Pied's question and Sophie not being able to post because of the order, so I made Pied ask the question after Hawkeye replied. Kat, message me if this is a problem and I will edit immediately!!

Hawkeye raised her eyebrows and blinked wildly for a moment at all of Akhlut's questions. She looked upon the male, studying his features. Icy colored, but kind eyes. White socks and chest, but a mostly black pelt that was as dark as her own. Handsome is what she decided on.

Focus... make a pact... the male whispered into her ear, but this time it was a louder whisper, and with more rasp. He seemed almost... excited.

Hawkeye took a deep breath and held it for a moment, then release it slowly and began to speak. "First of all, I would like to be allies. I will allow your pack to cross my borders and make passage as long as they howl, letting me know they have entered my lands. I have not scouted Ravensblood forest before; I did not know that there was any food to be had there, but you are allowed to hunt on my lands as long as your wolves don't get greedy." She smiled with the last part, letting Akhlut know that there was a non-serious side to her sometimes. "And what of your lands? If we are allies, are we free to come and go as well?"

And then the black wolf broke her eyes free of Akhlut as Pied made her sudden goodbyes. Hawkeye nuzzled her in return, whispering an apology if Pied had felt left out in any way; it was not her intention to make her friend feel like a ghost.

Hawkeye's large head pulled back around to the male Alpha, before Pied posed her question, which made Hawkeye still and watch Pied from the corner of her eye. She wanted to see where this question would lead.
Messages In This Thread
sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 15, 2013, 12:23 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 15, 2013, 08:09 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 17, 2013, 12:45 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 07:23 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 18, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 10:08 AM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 19, 2013, 08:12 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 19, 2013, 08:56 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 23, 2013, 10:26 AM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 23, 2013, 08:44 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 10:04 AM