Silver Moraine Come on Superman, Say Your Stupid Line
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
All Welcome 
New thread time! Not backdated. We will just say they spent some time in the willows! @Etephyr

The days of respite beneath the willows lasted until the seasoned traveler was assured that the maiden could continue their travels without discomfort. The duo had set out in the crisp chill of the early morning air, and the luck they had seemed to lack scaling the mountains seemed to shift it's attention elsewhere. The day was pristine with blue skies devoid of clouds that allowed for quick progress across the grassy valley and onto the naturally carved road the brute had lead them to. These lands were devoid of the flora and fauna that Omnium had grown accustomed to, but it made for cushioned steps.

The travel would be easier for his companion, and the large male was thankful for that. The secretive vow of her well being a well kept secret known only by himself, but Omnium would hold up his end of the bargain nonetheless. There would be no scrapes to be had here, lest she decide to take a tumble over her own feet. He could not help her then. It added a bit of a spring to his step as they walked side by side on the pre-made trail. The beautiful traveling partner he would steal glances of from time to time assisted in brightening the environment considerably, but that was another thing he hid.

There was dread playing on his mind; A cruel demon plaguing his thoughts brought upon him by the mountains in the distance. Their familiarity. Somewhere in the midst of their travels, the brute had forgotten to inquire of her past. A fact he had also forgotten to divulge, but it was not as if a wolf with a cloudy past, such as he, would push Etephyr to do the same. The silence between them begged to be filled, so he spoke with the familiar low and smoky voice. I am from over that ridge. My sister and I passed it on our way South. With a tip of his large head, Omnium motioned to the looming peak to the North of their current tracks. 

The woods that I was born in lie beyond. They are quite lush, but the temperatures there get very harsh in the winter. They would chill me to the bone, even beneath this heavy fur coat. Matter in fact, Creed and I crawled into the carcass of a deer one night just to live to see the morning. The wolves who found us thought we were red wolves upon first glance. The large male carried on with his words. There was no ulterior motive there, just a conversation to be had if Etephyr wished it.
Messages In This Thread
Come on Superman, Say Your Stupid Line - by Omnium - May 28, 2023, 02:09 AM
RE: Come on Superman, Say Your Stupid Line - by Omnium - June 05, 2023, 01:01 AM