Duskfire Glacier I will fall to the ground
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Though Danica was quick to write him off as inept, Capricorn continued to smile up at her, although the very corners of his smile faltered for just a moment. He'd never been subject to the sort of humiliation she was surely looking to cause, but his father had always told him to keep his head should discrimination ever come looking for him. This seemed to be the situation he was trained to brush off, but it would have been a lie to say he was unaffected. He hid it very well.

"Well, I like to think I have good ideas," said Capricorn, his smile broadening, "and this seems like a fine one." Swishing his tail, which was straightened on the ground behind him rather than curled like it usually was, he glanced at the glacier in the backdrop and then said, "you will be surprised to know I can bite as hard as you can. I seem to have the distinct advantage of being very hard to flip over." He was, after all, built half like a wolf and half like a valhund: he was a muscled male and his legs, though short, were thicker than hers.

Had he been more in the mood, Capricorn might have challenged her to flip him if she could, but of course he was being on his best behaviour. Father'd said he would never earn trust if he wasn't a perfect gentleman most of the time.
Messages In This Thread
I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 13, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by Danica RIP - October 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 15, 2014, 08:44 AM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by Danica RIP - October 19, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 19, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by Danica RIP - October 20, 2014, 06:18 PM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - October 24, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by Danica RIP - October 29, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by ZC30 - November 11, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: I will fall to the ground - by Danica RIP - November 20, 2014, 11:35 PM