Blacktail Deer Plateau sincerely in light
now known as<br><strong>OBSIDIAN KESUK,</strong><bR>amnesiac
59 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
Actually Kat addressed it fine in her post, I think, and Akhlut answered yes by a little bit of powerplay. I'll make sure it's covered in my reply too. <3

Pied's question caught Akhlut utterly off-guard, but the hurry in which she posed it kept him from making a detailed response. He only nodded, knowing the name of the female packmate he'd yet to meet properly but knew by sight and smell, and frowned, wondering why this near-stranger from another pack had asked after one of his followers. He'd assumed that Jinx, like others, was but a wanderer, pledging herself to a fledgling pack to survive winter's harsh realities. As the dappled Delta of Blacktail Deer Plateau departed in haste, Akhlut tried to return his focus to Hawkeye's conversation, but he wondered, in the back of his mind, and resolved to confront Jinx about the issue, to see if she'd been making trouble already in neighboring packs when he'd yet to even set up a pact with them.

As alliances went, Akhlut was rather surprised about the terms that Hawkeye presented for theirs. They were less strict than he'd intended to impose, and for his own wolves, Akhlut would ensure that those stricter standards were upheld. He had no interest in intertwining their packs or sharing more than a casually courteous alliance; he only meant to keep travel in the area free and tensions to a minimum. Clearing his throat, Akhlut said, "Neither pack will claim Ravensblood Forest, then," he clarified, "and neither will hunt in each other's claimed lands. We may travel through one another's borders with a clear announcement howl. These are agreeable terms. If you should find yourself with an enemy or conflict, come to me and we will discuss it. I cannot promise Horizon Ridge's aid, but we will do what we are able if circumstances arise to necessitate it."

As Akhlut had not gotten all of the answers he had requested, primarily about the pack's numbers and composition, he fell silent and did not volunteer more information. He meant to keep things formal, as he didn't really like Hawkeye particularly. He almost thought she appeared, at one point, to be listening to something further away than his voice, and the distant look she briefly acquired was unnerving.
Messages In This Thread
sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 15, 2013, 12:23 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 15, 2013, 08:09 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 17, 2013, 12:45 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 07:23 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 18, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 19, 2013, 10:08 AM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 19, 2013, 08:12 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Pied - December 19, 2013, 08:56 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 23, 2013, 10:26 AM
RE: sincerely in light - by Akhlut - December 23, 2013, 08:44 PM
RE: sincerely in light - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 10:04 AM