Otatso Wetlands that of yourself which you yet know not of
26 Posts
Ooc — Dain
"Holy hell, you know you sound just like a friend of mine. Super annoying, always calls me sis." Scipio's brow creased, could it be possible that her friend was his brother? No, it didn't seem right but perhaps....just maybe, he was here. "And you are most welcome. See, that's why you play it smart and don't pick fights you can't win." a sarcastic, mischievous smirk spread across his face, sea green eyes gleaming with amusement. "I suppose you don't pick fights you can win, hmm? And besides, I didn't pick a fight, my bastard father decided to pound me into a pulp for his own amusement, great dad eh?" His father was a great wolf indeed, a great asshole.

Seriously though, who the hell would try to kill their own kid just because they weren't paying attention for a millisecond! That wolf deserved to burn in the pits of Tartarus. None of his internal anger showed though, instead the troublemaker smirk covered his face, mischievousness in his eyes, none of the pain and anger he felt was visible.
Messages In This Thread
that of yourself which you yet know not of - by Scipio - October 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: that of yourself which you yet know not of - by Scipio - October 08, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: that of yourself which you yet know not of - by Scipio - October 19, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: that of yourself which you yet know not of - by Scipio - October 27, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: that of yourself which you yet know not of - by Scipio - November 06, 2014, 08:20 AM