Sequoia Coast You and me and all that wine
41 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Cthulhu was quiet for Raissa's explanation. She was quiet as the other female picked her way to the sand and sat with her back turned. She was quiet as the waves drilled the shore with their constant whooshing sound. She was quiet for a while after that, possibly quiet enough that she slipped out of Raissa's conscious mind entirely. She might have been able to sneak away unnoticed if she'd had the mind to try.

Instead, Cthulhu let out the heavy breath she was holding and said, "the water is home of large monsters. Cthulhu has seen them." Cthulhu had no more seen a monster than a unicorn or a dragon, but she was fervent in her belief. Late at night she imagined tentacled horrors and half-bear half-snake creatures and convinced herself they were real. Surely the ocean held terrors even more fearsome.

Raissa seemed to lose interest in her at that, saying something noncomittal and shrugging off the hybrid. Cthulhu stood there for a while, staring at the back of Raissa's head, but ultimately picked her way back over the landslide and into the forest beyond.
Messages In This Thread
You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - September 30, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by Raissa - September 30, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - October 02, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by Raissa - October 03, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - October 11, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by Raissa - October 11, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: You and me and all that wine - by ZC34 - October 20, 2014, 11:43 AM