the colours that i can't change
she painted fire across the skyline
60 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
This sucks! I apologize. Crazy Christmas stuff going on so I had to rush it. :P

A deep sense of satisfaction lived warmly in her heart as she reflected back on the events of the past few days. She now had two followers. She had never before been the leader of a pack. Certainly she had been groomed and prepared for it by her mother and those of her birth pack, but the opportunity had never come to fruition. Now, in this land and in this ancient evergreen forest, she was realizing her full potential and the sense of wholeness that came from having a solid place to call home, and packmates who placed their trust and loyalty in her.

While scouting out game trails -- somewhat old, she judged, based on the faintness of scent and the thin crust of snow built up over them, but nevertheless worth checking out anyway -- she picked up the scent of a stranger nearby. Immediately, involuntarily, her hackles bristled and a soft, inaudible growl began to churn in her chest. She abandoned her trek along the aged game trails and made her way toward the source of that scent. It took a small while to get there, for she was some distance from the borders. When she arrived, she was greeted by the sight of a tall white wolf with a simmering amber gaze. Chakra remained a cautious distance from the stranger, her mane bristled and her tail held aloft, and asked briskly, "What brings you to my forest?"
Messages In This Thread
the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - December 20, 2013, 10:12 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - December 24, 2013, 06:32 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - December 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 03, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 06, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 10, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 10, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 11, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 12, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 21, 2014, 01:56 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:19 AM