Moonspear [m] wild at heart
45 Posts
Ooc — Bees
his wings clapped as he took to a branch, letting out a croak as he nearly slipped off of it.

yonder began preening himself, which was somewhat important in the wake of yet another failed relationship. coward as he was, he still decided to preform this sacred ritual way deep in wolf territory, where there was microscopic chance of any other raven bothering him.

in a way, that made him even more of a coward, but he wouldn't think on it.

as the sun climbed higher, and the wind gently picked up, yonder thought that, yeah, this soltitude was kind of blissful...

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

yonder suffered a fatal heart palpation right there and then. 

no, nope, he thought he did. the young raven outright shrilled as he batted his wings trying to stay on the branch. he recovered his balance, but the heartbeat took a minute.

when it didn't seem as if he'd topple over dead, yonder peeked over the branch. ten hungry wolves, awaiting his fall? nope. a single, very loud one.

there was a crow nearby. yonder realised he'd been witnesses. 

feathers ruffling in embarrassment, the young man tried to appear nonchalant, shifting his weight and croaking a little laugh.

man, what's his deal, huh? he gestured at the white groundwalker, and laughed. 

again? yeah, sure, let's fly with it. maybe he'll think i'm a, you know, cheery kind of bird? god i hope he laughs back. like, at least a chuckle...?

caaaaan't find confirmation as to sixsix's gender but yonder would be able to tell, so i'll switch the pronouns if i've messed up x)
Messages In This Thread
[m] wild at heart - by Sialuk - May 31, 2023, 11:35 AM
RE: [m] wild at heart - by Yonder - June 17, 2023, 06:45 PM
RE: [m] wild at heart - by Sialuk - June 20, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: [m] wild at heart - by Yonder - June 23, 2023, 07:20 AM