Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread)
11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
Alejandro Looked at the wolf with his hazel eyes, Alejandro wondered how this wolf could move about at night without being seen since his coat was so light then again Alejandro had been the only black wolf born in his pack, his old pack saw it as a bad omen, he began to have a flashback of the tragic that had happen. The sound of shots filling the air, his loved ones dying in front of him, he suddenly snapped back.[b]"My name is Alejandro and I was wondering if I could join this pack, I am a good gameskeeper and protector [b]"He said Confidently Alejandro hoped his size wasn't intimidating, he was very tall and muscled and often found that many people thought he was a threat when really he wasn't a threat unless you started a fight or hurt the ones he cared for or even threatened them period.
Messages In This Thread
Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Alejandro - October 19, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 19, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Alejandro - October 20, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 22, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 24, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 26, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 26, 2014, 12:54 PM