peace will win and fear will lose
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye watched Jinx with her light green eyes as she spoke. Her patience was wearing thin with this whole "respect" thing and her ridiculous notion that it was acceptable to demand it.

Be patient He whispered to her, and she nodded carefully, and chose her next words the same. "I will not give you the respect that is never given in return. You mock me, but remember that Sos has chosen both of us. If you claim that I am imagining things, what is to say you aren't yourself? If you know He has chosen you, why can He not choose me as well? You seemed to accept that I chose to follow Him while I was in Bon Dye, and the same from Lecter, but what has changed now, Jinx?"

She thought back to her brother, Dexter, who had been driven mad by visions and voices alike; but, Hawkeye only heard one voice now. Was her brother, always brave and wise, just a test subject of Sos? What did it mean that she had gained control of the madness within -- was she another vessel to be used and discarded, too? Or was there a deeper meaning to all of this?

The midnight wolf sat, and waited for Jinx's reply. She would sit and wait until the white wolf accepted that she would teach the opposite colored wolf the ways to please Sos, and would not leave before. Jinx may be headstrong, but I will win this battle, Hawkeye thought inwardly while trying to keep the patience that Sos asked of her.
Messages In This Thread
peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 22, 2013, 07:53 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 23, 2013, 10:05 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 24, 2013, 02:45 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 10:15 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 11:25 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 11:54 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 12:57 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 01:25 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 02:55 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 03:51 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 04:33 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 04:51 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 05:14 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 05:23 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 28, 2013, 08:20 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - January 02, 2014, 06:22 PM