IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Withholding a sardonic snort at the swarthy male's comments, Scimitar instead cast him a faux critical eye, about to accuse he should never have doubted his rise (playfully, of course).

Instead, Luka shifted the topic to that of the fairer sex.. Something his companion often did. Once before, when perhaps both males (and even Viinturuth) had their eye on Chakra, he would have been amused by the topic. Instead, he cringed inwardly, though kept an indifferent face as his shoulders lifted. Bazi had left. There was nothing more he could do on that end.. And if she ever did return, he wasn't sure what that would mean for either of them.

"There was a girl. We were seeing each other. But I think she left me, so there's that," he rumbled, keeping any other emotion from it. Talking about her left a bad taste in his mouth these days. "Can't say I'm on the prowl. But you might find someone to your liking here?"
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 15, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 15, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 20, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 21, 2014, 11:14 AM