peace will win and fear will lose
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: I have no idea what I am doing... ha. I am sure Jinx will find something wrong in all of this :p

Hawkeye smiled sinisterly at Jinx's words. The female truly believed, but couldn't see, that she though she was better than every other wolf. "You seem to forget, Jinx, that this is not my decision. It is the decision of Sos. Do you believe I would come here of my own will, freely, just to speak to you in falseness? My brother lost to Sos, but not me. I will follow Him, no matter what you claim I lie about. My goal is to please Sos, and nothing more, but He has told me to come to you. My admiration and fear of Him only grow, and will continue to do so." Her voice was steady and determined, while her words were slow and clearly spoken.

Watch... he whispered maliciously into her right ear. In the first time in a long time, Hawkeye's light green eyes flashed red, glowing with the aura of the deep blood color. A hum of words that would be confusing to anyone but Jinx, and the others she had mentioned, flowed from her mouth in a deep and husky monotone rumble. The large black she-wolf swayed back-and-forth, similar to a wave pulling in and out.

Suddenly, her eyes returned, and she dropped in a heap on the beach of the isle. Her eyelids felt heavy, as did her frame. She slowly stood, feeling exhausted, and gave Jinx a look of an almost helplessness, but her eyes held a look of determination.
Messages In This Thread
peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 22, 2013, 07:53 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 23, 2013, 10:05 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 24, 2013, 02:45 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 10:15 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 11:25 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 11:54 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 12:57 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 01:25 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 02:55 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 03:51 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 04:33 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 04:51 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 05:14 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 05:23 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 28, 2013, 08:20 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - January 02, 2014, 06:22 PM