Overture Downs a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties
"isn't there a white knight, upon a fiery steed?"
30 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Shard's sparkling eyes drifted back toward the lovely Hollis, unable to resist another glance over. So feisty in such a small, adorable package, exactly his type. However, his type was just about any wolf that breathed, male, female, or anything in between. The white gentleman wasn't one to be picky when it came to such company. Though, the little pack wolf barking accusations of trespassing wouldn't make particularly fun companionship for the part-druid. At least one of the ladies knew how to mind her manners. 

Even if feisty was spelled out so thoroughly in the other's eyes that he could not help but give her a coy smile. Feisty, he chuckled. Are you sure this is about us being on neutral ground unmarked by adjacent packs, or are you jealous that she found me first? Finders, keepers, miss.

He got closer, his pelt brushing her fur. He looked into her eyes, smiling. Come, my dear. Respecting territorial ladies is much easier than trying to convince them to let us stay. Why don't we find another stream to quench your thirst?