peace will win and fear will lose
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: makes sense, she did fall under Ogoun and still counts herself as a fire element (even if it can't be considered so under the new pack guidelines of bare minimum)

Hawkeye listened to Jinx's words carefully. It was obvious that the opposing female had a serious distaste for the raven-colored wolf, and Hawkeye herself fought feelings that were the same.

"Why did He send me here, then? There must be a reason, Jinx." Hawkeye thought hard, and wished the dark bear god would return and give her a hint to what was going on, but He stayed in the shadows of her mind and did not speak a word. "I understand that you do not favor me in the least, but we are brought together for a reason. I would not be here otherwise. So, we might as well tolerate each other." The green-eyed wolf did not desire a friendship with the orange-eyed Kesuk, but what could she do? She was Sos', and Sos she would obey.

So, she decided to confide in Jinx. Who else would understand what was going on? "My brother -- he was overcome with voices. His eyes turned red. He was driven mad by them. I found out that his throat was ripped from him. I feel like he was lost to Sos, and that Sos was displeased with him. When I was six months, my brother chased me from a cliff, then left forever. I was gifted my eyesight, but lost most of my hearing. ...Shortly before I joined Bon Dye, I heard murmurs and the voice of a male, who recently told me who He was. Am I to succumb to the same fate as my older brother? Why have I been chosen?" The words flowed from her mouth in a choppy pattern, the black she-wolf dishing out information as it came to her. Hawkeye did not know what to expect from the black-socked wolf. She hadn't a clue what pushed her to tell her private story that only Pied knew of. But, if anyone could tell her what was going on (besides Sos), it was her.
Messages In This Thread
peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 22, 2013, 07:53 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 23, 2013, 10:05 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 24, 2013, 02:45 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 10:15 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 11:25 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 11:54 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 12:57 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 01:25 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 02:55 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 03:51 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 04:33 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 04:51 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 05:14 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 05:23 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 28, 2013, 08:20 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - January 02, 2014, 06:22 PM