Stavanger Bay The poison in my soul
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The next words that rolled of his tongue took her breath away and she gasped outloud. She shifted and her ears went even tighter to her head if possible and she stared at him for a moment. You know just when I thought you could not be even meaner you are. I understand you're upset Ragnar, but it does not give you the right to take it out on me. Me of all who have stood beside you and have yet to betray you, who won't betray you. I have let you run rampant on my emotions, dance like a mad man on my heart and yet you say little things like that. Yes my jab was out of line, but your's your's is just cruel and you should be ashamed of yourself for treating the one wolf who is willing to look past all your trust issues, and your betrayals and your anger to the wolf that she loves, but you keep pushing Ragnar just do it and see what happens. I am not a piece of prey for you to play with like some sadistic, vagrant.

She grew quiet and said nothing else about Nerian, deciding that she would not speak of her if she could do it. Simply, because even now as the woman left she was getting the shit storm that came with the precious fucking priestess. She had been pushed aside for the she wolf, she had taken it. Now he was mad at the priestess and taking it out on her, yet again she was being treated poorly in favor of the other woman. And yes it hurt like hell, but she was smart enough to stay her tongue this time.

I know you can't coddle them, I know very well what responsibilities lie with you and what you can and cannot do. Very well you deal with Julooke if she comes back, if she really did leave. I am glad you will hear her out, I cannot see any good mother willingly leaving her children regardless of circumstance. Thistle listened, she had known Nerian and Julooke were gone, and even Gyda, but she was not certain, had not known that Verrine left too. She sighed and looked down, could she care for another's children have her heart ripped out again, just as her own had ripped it out. A mother's greatest treasure was her children, but often they hurt her the worst, even accidentally. They needed you for a while you gave them your all, and then when the time came and they left it cut you to the quick even if it was natural. Yes she could do it and she would do it over and over again, with as many children as she had or she took care of. She would care for them all, and love them all and when the time came for them to leave she would watch and her heart would bleed, but she would smile. Because when they were leaving and healthy, it meant she had done the best she could.

Thistle nodded I'll move them today, I hadn't realized Verrine had left too I had thought he was just hunting.
Messages In This Thread
The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 16, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 17, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 21, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 21, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 23, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 25, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 25, 2014, 11:50 AM