IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Luka sighed in sympathy for his friend. The swarthy male had never been romantically involved with anther wolf, so he could not relate to the male on a similar level. While the cinnamon male kept a straight face and not even a pinch of sorrow Luka knew that he was hurting. The ebony male chose not to press the male any further, if he wanted to confide in Luka he would have."She made a mistake, leaving you that is. This she-wolf will regret her actions one day." The lean male spoke trying to provide words of encouragement for his alpha.

Luka chuckled when his friend mentioned that Luka could find a girl to his liking here. "After i get settled in i'll focus on swooning all the ladies here. For now there are more important things to deal with." The ebony wolf continued on. "I am very hungry and i believe a hunt together is long overdue."
Messages In This Thread
IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 11, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 11, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 15, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 15, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Scimitar - October 20, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: IC Joining: Where the Heart Touches - by Luka Iva - October 21, 2014, 11:14 AM