peace will win and fear will lose
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: It would be awesome to read all of the stuff so maybe Sos can "secretly" slip things to Hawkeye. for the "tranquility and hope" that Sos speaks in the post, I went off of the old BD month thingies and saw Ruiros. hopefully this is right, if not please let me know! this stuff is hard to get the hang of

Hawkeye listened intently to the words that Jinx spoke. So, perhaps her brother truly hadn't displeased Sos -- or maybe he had. It was up in the air whether her possible murderous brother was killed of his own doing. The black wolf thought back to her older brother and all of the changes he had gone through. He seemingly transformed over those couple of months into something malicious. Had he actually killed her baby cousins? A chill went down Hawkeye's spine as she felt like she knew the answer was a definite 'yes'.

Another child stuttered through the black beast's body, feeling as if Jinx had it out for her. The looks that the white wolf gave her made her feel unsettled, as if she desired that Sos come and strike her down where she stood. She sighed, realizing that Jinx would never favor her in any way.

It is a month of tranquility and hope... Sos' forced whisper drizzled into her ear. Hawkeye nodded and peered into Jinx's eyes. "I understand that this month is about tranquility and hope, but sacrifices are needed for Sos either way. I hope that things will change between us." Hawkeye put extra emphasis with a look, before turning toward the water and dipping her paws in, ready to dig.

After a few minutes, the swarthy she-wolf returned to the white one with a starfish dangling from her mouth. She stood in front of Jinx as if asking for permission to lay the odd creature in front of the shrine. If He wanted a sea animal, well, He got one. Maybe a fish would have been better... Hawkeye thought to herself while shifting her eyes between Jinx and the shrine she had built.
Messages In This Thread
peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 22, 2013, 07:53 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 23, 2013, 10:05 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 24, 2013, 02:45 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 10:15 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 11:25 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 11:54 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 12:57 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 01:25 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 02:55 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 03:51 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 04:33 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 04:51 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 26, 2013, 05:14 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - December 26, 2013, 05:23 PM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Jinx - December 28, 2013, 08:20 AM
RE: peace will win and fear will lose - by Hawkeye - January 02, 2014, 06:22 PM