Lake Rodney Life was so much better with you there
26 Posts
Ooc — Forest
Distress gave way to prickly-furred frustration. Shemesh could take care of herself! She’d been doing it ever since she got separated from her master, and with barely the practice a wild wolf had. So what if she was hungry and tired? Had Alaric never been hungry, never been tired, never been… Ugh! Shemesh grumbled and willed her hackles to smooth. She was getting angry at him for things he hadn’t said, when really she was angry at herself.

Her ears perked at Alaric’s story of a wise woman in the mountains. ”Which way is Moonglow?” She asked, glancing toward the blue-tinted mountains in the distance. ”Are there any landmarks I should look for?” Shemesh wanted to trust Alaric, but she was reluctant to follow him further into the wilderness. She felt like she had too much to prove — like if she could follow her own four paws to the Moonwoman, she could follow them to her master.

Shemesh sighed; he’d taught the coydog her stubbornness. ”If you can point me in the right direction, I can make it the rest of the way,” she insisted. She wasn’t ready to move on yet anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Life was so much better with you there - by Shemesh - July 05, 2023, 12:07 AM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 06, 2023, 07:18 AM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 06, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 07, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Shemesh - July 08, 2023, 12:19 AM
RE: Life was so much better with you there - by Alaric - July 08, 2023, 06:06 AM