Stavanger Bay The poison in my soul
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It wasn't so much that Thistle did not like what came out of his mouth, but more that it really just hurt. If he had asked her the same question that came from his mind, she would have told him that yes she did often like what came out of his mouth and even with cruel words she was very aware at what came out. And it hurt so much, because she cared so much, but he wouldn't ask such a question and she wouldn't tell him something without being asked in that regard. Thistle looked at him and sighed, she ghosted forward and licked the side of his face. No Ragnar I don't want to hear you say that. I'm sorry that it ended badly for you, I know you wanted a happy ending. Oh I know very well that you would kill for me dearheart. She studied him, but shifted and sat down curling her tail around her paws. She would have leaned into him, but truthfully she didn't know if he would take to it at the moment, given his current mood.

Thistle was not going anywhere presently, her threat was mostly empty. She could no more leave him than she could end her own life. Her fate was tied with his, and she would weather the storms and revel in the good times, it was just the way it was. Thistle stared at him Ragnar I may get mad at you and fight with you, but I do love you and i'll gladly carry your children. She shook her head a little bit, surprised that he would think she would not do that. She loved children, loved him and she wasn't about to give them both up, because he was cranky, and she was a firebrand.

Thistle stared at him and her eyes got wide, What do you mean Kevlyn is missing too? I haven't checked on them too much, because I did not wish to upset them, clearly that was a mistake. She sighed softly and shook her head, not sure what to say.
Messages In This Thread
The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 16, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 17, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 21, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 21, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 23, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 25, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 25, 2014, 11:50 AM