Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread)
11 Posts
Ooc — Alejandro
"I guess that you will just have to let me prove to you that I am a good gameskeeper and warden, the pack i used to be in is very far from here, and unless you wish to make a journey to them, you will have to take a leap of faith and let me prove myself to you that i will be a good addition to this pack and not a negative. I understand that you don't just hire anyone that would be foolish but I am asking for the chance to prove myself to you that I am worth giving the chance and if you aren't satisfied with my work then I will leave and never come back" he said to him. Alejandro had often been told to prove himself and he always had and he was willing to show this wolf that he was worth having in this pack.
Messages In This Thread
Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Alejandro - October 19, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 19, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 22, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Alejandro - October 23, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 24, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 26, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 26, 2014, 12:54 PM