Stavanger Bay The poison in my soul
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ragnar's thoughts and his words were harsh and Thistle knew this. She also knew though that he could be a thoughtful being even gentle in his own right. Their coupling after the children came, was brought to the forefront of her mind. He had not been exceedingly gentle, but he had made sure not to hurt her. The time he had been angry and wanted to attack her but instead walked away. So there was depth to his harsh angles and crude plains. She knew this and it was why she stuck by his side. They complimented each other she supposed, and it was an interesting compliment but one none the less.

Thistle did not say anything about her next heat season, knowing they had a while to wait although truth be told she'd probably go in to heat again in a few months, but it would not be ideal as it would be winter. He would have to wait until spring came, winter was not ideal time to be having children. Although she supposed if she thought about it they would be born in spring then.....she shook her head dispelling such thoughts quickly. Okay Dearheart.

The next part filled her with sadness and she bowed her head I should have kept watch on them, but I thought Verrine was still present, and I do not like to bother new parents as I know how protective you and I were. She sighed again then she stood to her feet and ghosted forward. Frankly she was tired of the distance and she slid small lithe body under his chin, flicking him with her tail gently on the flank as she nipped his shoulder. I know we have much more to discuss, but I wanted you to know that I missed you very much. Then she grew silent and still and waited for the acceptance or rejection of her words.
Messages In This Thread
The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 16, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 17, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 21, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 21, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 23, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 25, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 25, 2014, 11:50 AM