Blacktail Deer Plateau come with me now, i'm gonna show you how.
<font size=1>Still I'm pinned under the weight<br>Of what I believed would keep me safe</font>
80 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
If you ever draw up a picture for it, I'd love to see it! (: And sure, this seems a good place to end (:

Kaihra hung back as Finley neared the edge of the cliff and eyed her friend's every step. She had little desire to approach the ledge, but found the longer Finley marvelled at whatever stood beyond the land's sudden drop, the more the dark woman found her paws inching closer to where her friend sat. At first, only the tips of distant trees peeked into her line of sight, but soon those tips became a forest of flame, a sight that spurred Kaihra slowly closer to the edge.

But she did not make it far when Finley turned to face her with a suggestion that threw ice into the dark woman's face. The silver girl's expectant silence did not ease the bristling discomfort rising in the deepest pit of Kaihra's gut, and that the girl could be joking went by unnoticed. Kaihra shuffled from the ledge on frantic paws, a look of blank horror drawn taut across her face as she tried to register Finley's words.

So when Finley confessed to the joke, Kaihra hovered in skeptical silence, fully expecting the silver girl to shout just kidding! and throw herself over the ledge for Kaihra to follow. But a flash of white light tore the dark woman from her thoughts and she flattened her ears to block the sound of thunder rumbling through the dusk. The light drizzle now streamed as weighty pellets from the sky, and Kaihra turned around, blinking water from her eyes so she could search out the cliffs that overshadowed the tarn. "We can't go any father in this storm, and we are not jumping off the cliff." She shot Finley a dark look before turning her head to search the cliffs on her opposite side. "We need to find shelter." She bit her lip and hesitated, recalling Finley's affinity with cave diving and the silver' girl's apparent desire to drag her along for the ride. Kaihra felt uneasy at the thought, and hoped the shelter they found would be a normal cave, for a normal night so they could wake up alive in the morning. With these thoughts she turned to Finley, knowing she could not voice them. No, she needed Finley enthusiastic about finding shelter, or risk not finding it at all. "I'm sure you have lots of experience hunting for caves."
[size=x-small]
So show me where by armor ends,
Show me where my skin begins.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - August 31, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 01, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 02, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 07, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 07, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 14, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 14, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 15, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 21, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 28, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 29, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 03, 2014, 06:02 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 10, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 12, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 19, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 23, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 25, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 25, 2014, 06:08 PM