Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread)
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I think you're ready to go! :D
Just a couple more posts and I'll archive it, but I think you're free to do more threads as a member now that you've been accepted :)
We can make the herding thing in another thread, or you can do it with any other member of the pack, it will be fun to see :)

The silver youth listened to every word Alejandro had to say. Hadn't it been something that concerned him, he would've rolled his eyes and ignore the other male, Bane hated to be caught in the middle of long conversations like these, but this was something important for the pack, and Alejandro had his attention.

Sounds like a good plan to me. bane said nodding. Food in Blackfeather wasn't as abundant as the lands surrounding it, but that wasn't a big problem, it just added a challenge to their lives. I'll be prepared, you just need to howl for me when the time is right. He said in a serious tone, trying to dismiss the conversation. It was all solved now, Alejandro got a place in the pack and he had a way to prove himself and earn his permanence, so in Bane's opinion there was nothing left to say, he was a man of few words.
Messages In This Thread
Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Alejandro - October 19, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 19, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 22, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 24, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 26, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: Coming through the shadows(Joining Thread) - by Bane - October 26, 2014, 12:54 PM