Ankyra Sound heaven and hell were words to me
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

At times, Aella felt like the queen of the world, untouchable, invincible, and that's pretty much how she was feeling at the moment. There was nothing Caiaphas could do to hurt Aella, to defy her even, not without her membership in Ankyra being damaged or permanently abolished. And the crimson warrior loved it, felling like the cur was hers to torture.

The sound of the waves were beautifully pleasing as she moved closer to them, but they were abruptly interrupted by the Neophyte's fake politeness which bugged her ears. The cur wanted to play too, and it would be more fun that way. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. she said with a disarming smile, locking eyes with the smaller woman. With that she intended to dismiss the conversation, so she turned away and continued sniffing around, but then she realized she wanted to know more about the hybrid, why did Akatie trust her so much anyway? She turned to the dark woman again, with a sly smile in her graceful face. So... What's your name again? she asked lifting a brow, I'm curious, Y'know... How did you find Akatie? she asked as she sat back in her haunches, and her full attention set upon the Neophyte's lips.

PM if you're interested in warrior/tactician/fisher threads

Messages In This Thread
heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 11, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 18, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 19, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 26, 2014, 07:25 PM